Delivering where you need it, when you need it.
When you choose M O'Brien Plant Hire as your supplier, you are choosing one of the most capable outfits in the UK. Our in house plant haulage fleet consists of; Low-loaders, Rigid beaver-tails and Hi-Ab crane lorries, allowing us transport any machine that we have on our plant fleet. This gives us excellent delivery capability for same and next day plant requirements across the UK.
Our delivery drivers are highly experienced and are CPCS qualified in the Loading and securing of plant. They also receive further in house training to ensure maximum safety and competency when it comes to these activities.
As a technology enriched business we use our telematic platform to route vehicles in the most fuel and time efficient way possible. The platform also allows us to give real time updates to our customers site so they know when their equipment is arriving.
All of our vehicles are equipped with the latest safety devices including:
- 5 way recording cameras
- Side Scanners
- Audible left turn alarm
- Forward collision prevention
- Reverse travel alarm
- All vehicles on fleet are Euro 6 emission standards and are fully compliant for Plant Deliveries inside Londons ULEZ (ultra low emission zone)
We are members of the following bodies:
- Fors (Gold)
- Road Haulage association (RHA)
- Freight transport association (FTA)
- Construction Logistics and community safety (CLOCS)